Knights of Crystal Tokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sailor Quartet and the Galilean Knights are testing their mettle...

Latest topics

» Requiem of Moonlight
by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:50 pm

» Cherry Blossoms Club
by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:59 pm

» Incandescence
by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:42 am

» Destination Moonlight
by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:06 pm

» Magic Within
by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Communicator Messages

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you looking forward to?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What are you looking forward to? Empty What are you looking forward to? Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Ganymede Knight

Ganymede Knight
Galilean Knight
Galilean Knight

Since the roleplay hasn't started yet I was wondering what everyone was looking forward to.

I'm super excited for playing as knight! I have never done it before. I have also never belong to a site mainly for roleplay (I do own a roleplay site for my friends and I, but I'm not counting it ;))so I feel like this will be ton of fun.

2What are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What are you looking forward to? Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Europa Knight

Europa Knight
Galilean Knight
Galilean Knight

I'm pretty excited for this too! I've never rped a knight either (usually going for princesses or something) and I've never rped a guy who wasn't a lady man or a trickster. So I'm coming into this with a bit of a challenge for myself. Uhm, besides that I'm interested in seeing how the knights will develope with each other and the quartet. I have, I guess you'd call them headcanons but not really, about the relationships between the eight (nine with Chibi-Usa). Obviously I'm gonna keep those to myself but I've been waiting for people to join so we can get started since I joined like a month ago.

Also, as if this wasn't long enough, I really liked your Ganymede piece.

3What are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What are you looking forward to? Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Ganymede Knight

Ganymede Knight
Galilean Knight
Galilean Knight

Thank you! I had fun adding to his character. When I saw he was trickster I had to have him. Plus he's super cute. I like your roleplay piece for Europa.

I have roleplay as a guy before. He belongs to oringal roleplay universe I made with my friends. However, I feel like I have given him feminine traits because well I'm a girl. I'm hoping I don't do the same with Ganymede.

4What are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What are you looking forward to? Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Kyralih

Kyralih
Admin
Admin

*shimmies in, feeling a little weird*
I'm looking forward to getting this RP started! I've had it planned and ready to go since... oh wow, August 26 of last year... ^^' heh heh heh...

Oh! I'm especially looking forward to when things get creepy in the temples! Meeting Tlaloc et. all - those dudes are really scary, I'm just saying XD

ヾ(☆▽☆) I'm also looking forward to working with all of you! And seeing the Knights and Quartet come to life!

https://crystaltokyoknights.rpg-board.net

5What are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What are you looking forward to? Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Europa Knight

Europa Knight
Galilean Knight
Galilean Knight

*shimmies over to make room for Kyarlih* Welcome~

Yeah I imagine this is like super exciting for you.

And (shhhh ignore bad grammar) I know what you mean about the femish guys. I hope I don't do that to Europa but I also don't want to make him a cold mean guy or too nerdy. It's gonna be a perfect balance. I also am waiting to bust out ice related puns.

6What are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What are you looking forward to? Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Ganymede Knight

Ganymede Knight
Galilean Knight
Galilean Knight

@ Kyralih

I'm looking forward to working with everyone else as well!! Kyralih I'm so glad you posted an add on GC.

@Europa

I'm glad I'm not only one that makes guys seem feminine. Then again there's nothing wrong with that. I hope I can find a guy with feminine qualities. lol

Bring on the ice puns!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum